A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Event: Celebrating Blacks in Photojournalism, Western Reserve Historical Society
- Video: The real story of Rosa Parks — and why we need to confront myths about Black history, David Ikard
- Article: Structural Racism In Historical And Modern US Health Care Policy, Ruqaiijah Yearby, Brietta Clark, and José F. Figueroa in Health Affairs,
- Podcast: Momentum: A Race Forward Podcast, Race Forward
- Book: Locking Up Our Own: Crime and Punishment in Black America, James Forman Jr.
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.