A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Article: “Advancing Equity Through Feedback” by Leap of Reason Ambassadors Community
- Video: “Geographies of Racial Capitalism with Ruth Wilson Gilmore” by Antipode Foundation
- Self-guided learning: “Reckoning With Race Curriculum” by Living Cities & the People’s Institute for Survival and Beyond
- Book: “The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness” by Michelle Alexander
- Article: “Why So Many Organizations Stay White” by Victor Ray for Harvard Business Review
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.