A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Event: “Honest Conversations with Black Female Entrepreneurs,” Cleveland Public Library
- Event: “Creating Visibility to the Rising Victimization of Black Women and Girls,” DiversCITY Cleveland by Cleveland Public Library
- Article: “The legacy of redlining means worse cardiovascular health for present-day Black Americans,” Elise Proulx for Berkeley Public Health
- Article: “Diversity and Inclusion Efforts That Really Work,” David Pedulla for Harvard Business Review
- Podcast: “Ibram X. Kendi on What Conservatives—and Liberals—Get Wrong About Antiracism,” The Ezra Klein Show (a production of The New York Times)
Available on all major podcasting platforms.
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.