A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Event: Writers & Readers: Ashley Ford, Cleveland Public Library
- Video: A Concerto is a Conversation, Ben Proudfoot and Kris Bowers
- Article: Is Your Company Actually Fighting Racism, or Just Talking About It?, Kira Hudson Banks and Richard Harvey, Harvard Business Review
- Podcast: Intersectionality Matters! Kimberlé Crenshaw, African American Policy Forum
- Book: Benign Bigotry: The Psychology of Subtle Prejudice, Kristin J. Anderson
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.