A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- REPORT: The State of Black Cleveland, PolicyBridge
- BOOK: How To Raise An Antiracist, Ibram X. Kendi
- VIDEO: I’m tired of talking about race, Jasmine Roberts | TEDxOhioStateUniversity
- ARTICLE: The Guide to Allyship, Amélie Lamont, Heartshift Collective
- BOOK: On Being Included: Racism and Diversity in Institutional Life, Sara Ahmed
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.