A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- Event: Community Building Movements: A Power Sharing Dialogue, The City Club of Cleveland
- Event: With Liberty and Justice For All: Examining Black Freedom in America Today, The City Club of Cleveland
- Podcast series: The Diversity Gap, The Diversity Gap LLC
- Webinar: Introduction to Race Conscious Leadership, The Diversity Gap LLC
- Article: U.S. Businesses Must Take Meaningful Action Against Racism, Harvard Business Review
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.