A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- ARTICLE: Race and Racial Identity, National Museum of African American History & Culture
- ARTICLE: Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Matter for Nonprofits, National Council of Nonprofits
- TOOLKIT: Diversity Toolkit: A Guide to Discussing Identity, Power and Privilege, USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work
- VIDEO: When it comes to racism, are you a non or an anti?, Hank VanPutten, TEDxLSSC
- BOOK: The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America, Richard Rothstein
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.