A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month.
- BOOK: The Demands of Justice, Tamika Y. Nunley
- PODCAST: TSAL’s Tristen Hall interviews Tamika Nunley, ThirdSpace Action Lab
- ARTICLE: Two Ways Inclusive Leaders Can Be Courageous Trailblazers During Uncertain Times, Simone E. Morris, Forbes
- VIDEO: We need leaders who boldly champion inclusion, June Sarpong | TED@BCG
- ARTICLE: 10 Best Diversity and Inclusion Trends in 2023, Vantage Circle
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.