A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding racism and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. A new list is published every month. September’s list is in honor or Hispanic Heritage Month.
- Events: Hispanic Heritage Month celebrations hosted by Cleveland Public Library
- Video: “Prioritizing Equity: Structural Racism and the Latinx Community” American Medical Association
- Children’s Book: “Tales Our Abuelitas Told” by F. Isabel Campoy & Alma For Ada
- Article: “Key facts about U.S. Latinos for National Hispanic Heritage Month” by Jens Manuel Krogstad & Luis Noe-Bustamente for Pew Research Center
- Article: “How Hispanic Heritage Month Became a Thing” Cliff Despres for Salud America!
Also, check out CLC’s own, Co-Creating an Equitable Future workshop series led by Erica Merritt and Adele DiMarco. Nonprofit and group rates available.
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.