A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and access. A new list is published every month.
- EVENT: Inclusivity Matters: Elevating Voices in the Anthology of Blackness, ThirdSpace Action Lab
- ARTICLE: How Workplace Hair Discrimination Can Impact the Health of Black Women, Consumernotice.org
- ARTICLE: 109+ Must-Know Workplace Diversity Statistics , Frieda-Marié de Jager, SelectSoftwareReviews
- BOOK: DEI Deconstructed: Your No-Nonsense Guide to Doing the Work and Doing It Right, Lily Zheng
- VIDEO: What Diversity & Inclusion is REALLY About, Simon Sinek
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.