A short, digestible list of resources to guide you on your journey of understanding and advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and access. A new list is published every month.
- EVENT: Free Hispanic Heritage Month Concert, Cleveland Orchestra
- ARTICLE: Happy National Hispanic Heritage Month – Latinos: Driving Prosperity, Power and Progress in America, Melanie Fontes Rainer, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- BOOK: My Time Among the Whites: Notes from an Unfinished Education, Jennine Capó Crucet
- VIDEO: America Ferrera: My identity is a superpower — not an obstacle, TED
- ILLUSTRATED ANTHOLOGY: Nuestra América: 30 Inspiring Latinas/Latinos Who Have Shaped the United States, Smithsonian Latino Museum
If you have resources you’d like to see featured, please email them to Michelle Kane.