LC2 Fellows' Class of 2019 is working to grow Cleveland's population by creating synergies between local colleges, businesses, and the next generation as a means to attract and retain talent.
Growing Cleveland’s Population
We know Northeast Ohio is losing population every year. Cleveland Leadership Center has long worked with colleges and their students to get them energized and invested in Cleveland. The 2019 cohort of LC2 Fellows is helping us focus our energies and create partnerships to amplify our work in getting the young leaders of the future committed to Cleveland today.
The LC2 Fellows program facilitates long-term, sustainable change in Cleveland through an outcomes-based project that addresses a compelling issue or harnesses an opportunity in the community.
Working closely with Campus Philly, an initiative that has realized double-digit retention of college students in the Philadelphia region, we hope to build a model that will be transformative for our city.
We welcome all collaborations and hope you will join us in these efforts.
- Secure support from Greater Cleveland colleges and universities.
- Secure support from large employers across Northeast Ohio.
- Signing of compact by all partners to indicate dedication to the initiative.
- Focus groups with target populations:
- Young professionals.
- College students.
- HR professionals.
- Research and data analysis (assisted by Baldwin-Wallace University and Cleveland State University).
- Drafting of official plan.
To learn more about the work LC2 Fellows is doing to grow Cleveland’s population or to get involved, contact Bob Kirschner (216-592-2259).